Wednesday, October 29, 2008
If Only I Could

If only i could be like the girl...
If only i could stand tall and tell...
If only i could face the world so confident.. so defiant..
Just give me a second to be like the girl...

I have hoped,
I have prayed,
I have planned,
I have striven...
I have broken,
I have shattered...

But, i know hope will prevail...
Unsubdued by the stricken weakness...
Sooner or later, i will be the victor...
Crush and charge, ready to conquer...!

Labels:

posted by Insan Bokoh @ 1:23 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Johor, Malaysia

Life is short and sweet, if you play the cards well.



My Wish

What i write in here is only an expression of my mind. I would rather say it in words rather than spitting it out outward. Coz, i know, my mouth is unstoppable. Terlajak perahu boleh di undur... Terlajak kata, sendri mau ingat... Insan Bokoh reserves the contents in this blog for personal use only.

Title
Archives
Sekadar Hiburan






Words of Wisdom

Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself.

Put On A Smile

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head escaping from jail. The brunette ran up a tree and a police officer yells "who is there?" and the brunette says "tweet tweet". So the police officer walks away. Then, the redhead runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" and the red head says "meow" so the police officer walks away. So the blonde runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" the blonde says "moooo"

Psychiatrists At Work

Links