Monday, October 13, 2008
I Wish

I wish today is peaceful,

Somewhere out there is not...

I wish there is harmony and calmness,

Quarter the world is not...

I wish I could share joy and laughter,

But the world is so far apart...

I wish love and happiness could prosper,

Yet money speaks louder than care...

I wish all children are cheerful and jolly,

Someone's child would duck heads to steer bullets...

I wish telling beautiful stories and shared with friends and family,

While some would grief and hide their tales...

Why is it so difficult to decide and think what to wish for?

Why can’t we just wish all sorrows and hurts would end?

Coz, human do wishes something bad would happen to someone,

To make their wishes come true...

Cruelty is sometimes not what you see with your eyes, it exists from unseen unkind minds and hearts.

Labels:

posted by Insan Bokoh @ 5:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    no comment since u made it clearly what is it in your mind...if the world is peaceful...means that iblis & syaitan dah xder utk tiupkan kata2 semangat jahat ke dlm hati manusia...

     
  • At October 14, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Blogger Insan Bokoh said…

    betul gak.. tapi sebenarnye, manusia pun dah jadi sebahagian dari jin. Itu yg aku baca kat buku kejadian jin dan syaitan. So, bila kita dah bersuami nanti, kenelah baca doa sblm bersama dgn suami nanti.. Itu pun consider prevention yang paling awal lah untuk zuriat keturunan kita.. Insyaallah..

    Kalau dolu2 kita kata rambut sama hitam hati lain-lain. Tapi sekarang ni pun rambut dah tak sama hitam dah.. hati lagi carca-marba kot.. Hehe..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Johor, Malaysia

Life is short and sweet, if you play the cards well.



My Wish

What i write in here is only an expression of my mind. I would rather say it in words rather than spitting it out outward. Coz, i know, my mouth is unstoppable. Terlajak perahu boleh di undur... Terlajak kata, sendri mau ingat... Insan Bokoh reserves the contents in this blog for personal use only.

Title
Archives
Sekadar Hiburan






Words of Wisdom

Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself.

Put On A Smile

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head escaping from jail. The brunette ran up a tree and a police officer yells "who is there?" and the brunette says "tweet tweet". So the police officer walks away. Then, the redhead runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" and the red head says "meow" so the police officer walks away. So the blonde runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" the blonde says "moooo"

Psychiatrists At Work

Links