Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Dragon Blade



It was a last minute decision to watch the only possible great movie at this moment. Watching a Jackie Chan movie has never gone wrong. It has always been a tale to be told....

In my humble opinion, the movie has made quite a surprising tale. All this while, we were indoctrinated by the West that heroes were born white. (My apologies, I didn't mean it in a bad way) But, this movie has made Huo An as the person that brought peace back to the famous Silk Road from notorious Roman invasion.

Frankly, it was not because of the people or the story line that intrigued me. From the beginning to the end, the movie has delivered a whisper of peace, friendship, trust and honour among men with different history and stories. It has showed men that leads through sound examples could drive followers to believe in a better path of happiness and a reason worth fighting for. I would say, the message has definitely touched my sense and my mind; thinking that there are always other ways to achieve an objective without stepping on others toes.

My lesson learnt: Peace is not just a word. It requires strength and stamina to uphold the word itself. It requires sound minds and utmost faith that peace could be the way out of misery, not through violence, deceit and vengeance.

A free promotion of peace screened at your nearest cinema. Listen, watch and understand that peace is not just a word... (^_^)v
posted by Insan Bokoh @ 10:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Johor, Malaysia

Life is short and sweet, if you play the cards well.



My Wish

What i write in here is only an expression of my mind. I would rather say it in words rather than spitting it out outward. Coz, i know, my mouth is unstoppable. Terlajak perahu boleh di undur... Terlajak kata, sendri mau ingat... Insan Bokoh reserves the contents in this blog for personal use only.

Title
Archives
Sekadar Hiburan






Words of Wisdom

Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself.

Put On A Smile

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a red head escaping from jail. The brunette ran up a tree and a police officer yells "who is there?" and the brunette says "tweet tweet". So the police officer walks away. Then, the redhead runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" and the red head says "meow" so the police officer walks away. So the blonde runs up the tree and the police officer says "who is there?" the blonde says "moooo"

Psychiatrists At Work

Links